Saturday, April 19, 2008

babies, cousins, lots of food.

tomorrow my nephew is being blessed. which means family came into town today, well... some family. enough to make it worth while to drive down from salt lake this afternoon to spend a little time with them. i love surrounding myself with the people that make me smile. family i havent seen in awhile? easily brings a smile to my face.

only downside? i then have to update them on recent events. i'd rather not talk about it.

this week has been suprisingly good.

-i got to see Brittney earlier this week (my best friend, we grew up together, another day another blog.) we went to lunch, and got to catch up. it doesnt happen often, but i'm thankful for when it does, a breath of fresh air.
-i've talked to Alyssa multiple times. (my other best friend, we met at eighties, it was love at first sight) she's gone for another five weeks. i'm excited for her to come back, and for summer to start.
-i took a few days off work. to clear my head. eat. and try to sleep. only half of which i ended up being able to do.
-the days i did work, went by fast, with lots of appointments and happy clients.
-i spent alot of time with people that mean alot to me.

i learned? its hard to be sad when everyone around you is happy.

on the opposite, Rad has a love for eating underwear.
.... that stupid dog.

No comments: