Sunday, April 27, 2008

2008

2008 is a big year. i didnt think about it at the begining, but it already seems as though this year is the craziest, and the one with the most change.

family wise?
-i'm turning 21
-my brother is turning 19, and going on a mission.
-my little sister is turning 16, and will soon be gracing the road with her driving, and all the boys with her kisses.
-my older sister just had her first baby
-which made my parents grandparents
-my parents 25th wedding anniversary
-my older sister and her husband (and i think they are taking the baby:)) are moving to arizona. (kind of a big deal, mostly because they will be the first to leave... and my mom is kind of VERY attatched to the baby, so it should be interesting.)

i'm actually really bummed about that last one. i love my sister, and her family. and its going to be hard to have them so far away. i'll miss her. she is the most amazing person. everything a girl would ever want to be.

lots of big deals.

today i woke up early and went to the ward i grew up in, with my family, for a farewell of a really close family friend. thats an amazing ward. with the most amazing people. church being at nine though? i could live without. i'm in need of a nap, pronto.

tomorrow i have the plans of a lifetime..... the ZOO. yes. the zoo. i'm hoping jade and allie will be able to join cole and i, but if not, we'll have a blast either way.

all i'm going to say about life since the last post?
everyday is better than the day before.

1 comment:

JessiLeigh said...

Youre sweet and I love you! Scott and I will be back to visit all the time! You wont even know were gone!